WebWave drag and drop website builder lets you create unique websites. You can build your website from scratch by starting with a blank page, or choose various website templates from our free collection and modify them according to your needs. With WebWave website builder, you have a complete website design and hosting system at your fingertips.
This website was created with WebWave.
Find us online
The product list is used to simply and quickly change information about the products in an online store made with the WebWave website builder.
1. Go to edit your website.
2. On the top left bar find the "Store" tab, from the drop-down list go to the "Products" tab.
3. After clicking on the "Products" tab, we will be shown a list of products that currently exist in our store.
1. Product search engine - allows us to easily search for a product by name.
2. Product Sorting - allows us to filter products by the following filters:
• All - shows all products that we have in our product list.
• Available - shows products that have quantity of pieces >1 and products that have availability set to "Available".
• Low quantity (1-5 pieces) - shows products that have a low stock of 1 piece to 5 pieces.
• Unavailable - shows products that have quantity of pieces = 0 and products that have availability set to "Unavailable".
3. Add product - a button that allows from the "Products" tab to add another product to our store.
4. Expanded list of variants - if our product has variants, they will also be displayed after clicking the arrow icon.
5. Quantity - is used to update the number of pieces in stock.
6. Edit - is used to edit products.
7. Duplicate - duplicate your product (when duplicating, all product data will be duplicated).
8. Delete - this button allows you to delete a given product.
9. Finish - allows you to exit the list of products.